Date – 07-08/NOV./2021
Duration: 2 days
Venue – 13 Herbert Macaulay Street, Old GRA Port Harcourt
Benefits of being certified:
As an individual:
You should be able to fit into the following role after the classes
- Bid managers
- Tender/Bidding Specialist
- Proposals Manager, Strategic Projects
- Tender Compliance Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Prepare tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation.
- Develop the bid and tender strategy
- Prepare initial tender documentation
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal
- Assist in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of Instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Maintain tender files and arrange their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepare correspondences to internal departments, bidders and contractors
- Follow through successful acquisitions to completion
- Bid via the NIPEX portal for oil and gas-related companies.
As a Company:
- Bid for IOCs contract on NIPEX platform
Are you saddled with the responsibilities for bidding, tender and contract administration at your job? Is your organization in the business of bidding for Oil and Gas contracts?
Or are you looking to boost your employability in the Oil and Gas industry?
This 2-day intensive training on Contract Bidding/Tender, awarded by the internationally affiliated business school, Garden City Premier Business School, is designed for you.
Contract bidding can prove a profitable venture, but the bidding process, to those ignorant of its structure and process, can no doubt appear tortuous and complicated.
The good news is, there is a transferable methodology.
In this training, you would be intimated on how experts in the field, have mastered the art of it, making it a procedure that has a start and an end.
You would also be led through the understanding of the route between these two points.
What You Would Enjoy at GCPBS:
· Practical demonstrations using NIPEX demo and practice platforms
· Tutorship by industry and academic experts with proven records
· Learn and understand the skills and techniques for Oil & Gas contracts bidding process
· Gain a globally recognized certificate
Who Should Apply
· Individuals saddled with the responsibilities for bidding, tender and contract administration at an organization
· Aspiring contract bidding enthusiasts
· Organizations looking to properly position themselves in the business of contract bidding
· Open to all educational background and work experience