Beyond COVID-19: Adapting Our Work Places For Sustainable Health and Safety
COVID -19 has brought great uncertainty on how businesses should be conducted.
Nations have also realized that this pandemic may not just depart very soon, they are steadily learning to live with its menace, opening up economic systems and structures through guided lessening of lock-down.
As industries begin to open for business, and employees go back to work, one question is pertinent: How can employers adapt today’s workplaces to guaranty employee’s health and safety at work?
Garden City Premier Business School, in its series of free online discussions seek to provide relevant answers to this question.
The issues to be addressed are in five dimensions as follows:
• Physical well-being & good ergonomics at workplace after the lock-down
• Coping with clinically vulnerable employees and deriving optimal productivity
• Managing suspected or confirmed COVID- 19 employees who cannot return to work
• Getting optimum productivity from workers who must work from home
• Sector by sector health & safety checklist for employers.
Date: Friday, June 19, 2020
Time: 4.30 PM
Ticket: Free !!!
Register by filling and submitting the form below…