Who We Are
We are Garden City Premier Business School (GCPBS or The School), an internationally recognized business school located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria that provides professionals, executives, and business people with professional and management education across the private and public sectors. Our School is affiliated to European Global School, Paris and other Professional bodies like the Institute of Commercial Management, London, United Kingdom and Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, London, United Kingdom.
Our goal is to provide a focused and practical skill-based education system, instrumental to contributing to Nigeria’s economic growth by means of suitable manpower production that is relevant to industry, society and changing the technological work environment. We hope to achieve this through advocacy interventions, training, consulting and research projects
At Garden City premier business School, we are embarking on journey in re-skilling the youthful population especially in the Niger Delta to impact market oriented employment linked to at least 10 percent of the youth population by 2025.In that respect, we are going to provide complete consultancy services from step one to the end. Engage partners, stakeholders and government institutions to offer and promote skills initiatives across the Niger Delta. We have developed a remarkable and comprehensive consultancy to allow the people and institutions to know about the services and trainings we offer at Garden City Premier Business School at the Skills Development Center. We attempt to close the widening gap between those who have access to opportunities and those who are denied from the new economy jobs. Our professionals have developed curricula for new and customized courses, which is followed by the trainers in our training facilities. The courses are designed as per demand of the job industry. We are establishing linkages and contacts with different stakeholders of the industry to promote this initiative.
Garden City Premier Business School is an internationally accredited business school located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria that provides professionals, executives, academics and business people with professional and management education across the private and public sectors.
Garden City Premier Business School has a global perspective, approach and international collaborations as well as renowned academic and professional staff and partners. We deploy three way model in transferring knowledge to our students and other learners through policy analysis, business analysis and academic research. We wholeheartedly take this holistic perspective as our responsibility for training people who will add value to the global business environment.
WHY ATTEND THE GCPBS GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL?
- Top management positions in major corporations often require advanced degrees
- Top consulting firms rely on expert skills acquired through advanced degrees
- Top technical positions usually require advanced degrees
- Faculty positions in universities require PhD degrees
- International government and industry officials are highly attuned to the value of graduate degrees. Many of them hold advanced degrees, and they greatly respect business partners as well
- Consultants who have advanced degrees have a significant advantage in obtaining contracts for overseas work
- GCPBS graduate research groups are diverse, providing students opportunities to work and study with an intelligent, motivated group around the world.
- GCPBS graduate research teams provide important training for the team membership and management that are in high demand in industry today.
- GCPBS offers independent research opportunities that helps students improve their critical thinking skills
- Writing and defending the thesis, capstone projects and conference papers improves written and oral presentation skills
- Companies looking for the best professionals, trust the advance degrees we offer in GCPBS
- Companies recognize excellence and tag high-potential employees to rise rapidly in the organization
- Graduate presentations and publications give students an opportunity to make valuable industry contacts that lead to good job offers and boost their professional reputation
Contributions to the Industry
- GCPBS graduate studies move from the general overview of the industry that undergraduate provides to in-depth knowledge of specific areas.
- GCPBS graduate courses provide skills and tools for complicated economic and management problems and especially our research and capstone projects help to solve some of these problems.
- The combination of the increased understanding of the problems with the skills and tools to solve them provides the path to developing the business and economic models for the future.
- EGS-European Global School-University, Paris
- AABS-Association of African Business Schools
- ICM-Institute of Commercial Management, United Kingdom
In addition, it is a member or affiliate of the following organizations:
- Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria(CIBN)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN)
- Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria(ICEN)