MBA, MSc, DBA, PhD, Mphil and PGD Programmes in Business Administration, Strategic Management, Strategic Marketing, Project Management, Business development and Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Corporate Governance, International Business, Leadership Development, Leadership and Human Resources Management, Petroleum Economics and Industrial Economics,Etc.
Our postgraduate programmes offer you intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial skills that makes you a highflyer in your organisation as well as afford you the opportunity to graduate with an innovative business.
Acquire a degree from European Global School-University, Paris, France, while building your career to a new hieght with the following benefits:
- Leadership skills that enhance effective collaboration.
- Deeper understanding of the dynamics of both Local and Global business enrolments.
- Build the skills, knowledge, and network you need to increase your income and succeed in the global stage.
- Mastery of the business vocabulary and skills applicable to any type of business and non-business organization.
- Personal growth through close interaction with faculty and peers in and out of classroom.
MBA/MSc- MODULES (18 MONTHS)
- MODULE ONE– Business and Management Practice
- MODULE TWO–Research and Governance
- MODULE THREE– Management Competency
- MODULE FOUR – Specialization and Competency
MODULE ONE- Research and Business Management
MODULE TWO- Specialization and Competency
THESIS ONE (CAPSTONE PROJECT)
- Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the Ordinary Level
- Minimum of a second-class Lower degree from a recognized university
- Minimum of three year’s post qualification( including NYSC)
- Competitive GMAT or GRE test score
- Proven intellectual, imaginative, problem solving and research capacity For more information, please contact
- 2 passport photographs
- Evidence of ability to pay tuition ( kindly indicate annual income)
- Two references from two referees who know you in your business and professional pedigree
- Curriculum vitae
- University degree certificates (Statement of result is Acceptable)
- Official Transcripts are required after admission
- Copy of NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption (for Nigerians only)