DIAMONDBRIDGE ECONOMICS & BUSINESS JOURNAL
Aims of the Journal
The Diamondbridge Economics & Business Journal is an institutional-based peer-reviewed journal, aimed at academics and practitioners in public and private sector organizations. The Diamondbridge Economics & Business Journal is a quarterly publication of the Garden City Premier Business School, Nigeria (www.gacpbs.com).
It seeks to publish high-quality research investigations with unique findings in economics, business, and entrepreneurship. Such papers should demonstrate the capability to significantly revolutionize the practice of business, enhance innovation and improve on the performance of public institutions and private enterprises, particularly in developing nations.
The journal supports the interchange of ideas amongst researchers and practitioners, and adopts a multi-disciplinary approach towards finding lasting solutions to the problems that daily confront enterprises and national economies.
Scope of the Journal
Articles are welcomed from all business-related disciplines, but not limited to the following: Business strategy, international business, operations management, supply chain and logistics management, marketing management, information technology, ethics and corporate social responsibility, development economics, monetary economics, environmental economics, energy economics, public policy, change management, public sector project management, management development, leadership, organizational psychology and industrial relations, human resource management, employment relations, entrepreneurship and innovation, small business management, social entrepreneurship etc.
Acceptable Types of Papers
Diamondbridge Economics & Business Journal accepts papers that could be described as follows:
- Research Articles: These should describe new, carefully confirmed findings, innovative & creative research ideas and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly. It also includes personalized review articles on the research work carried out at the author(s)’ laboratory, based on the published work of the author(s).
- Short Communications: A short communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques, creative models etc., The style need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
- Reviews Articles: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Review manuscripts are also peer-reviewed. It also focuses on current advancements in the given field.
- Case Study/Report: It includes case reports/studies in any sub-areas of the main field. A case report is generally considered a type of anecdotal evidence.
- Book Reviews: Books can be reviewed for research thesis, scientific books, printed periodicals, magazines and newspapers, as school work, or for book web sites on the Internet. Reviewers may use the occasion of a book review for a display of learning or to promulgate their own ideas on the topic of a fiction or non-fiction work.
- Publication Frequency: Articles in the Diamondbridge Economics & Business Journal is published quarterly beginning from January 2021. The following four issues are published: Issue 1 in January, Issue 2 in March, Issue 3 in June, and Issue 4 in September.
The Diamondbridge Economics & Business Journal supports the interchange of ideas amongst researchers and practitioners and adopts a multi-disciplinary approach toward finding lasting solutions to the problems that daily confront enterprises and national economies.
1. Manuscript Submission
Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors through the online manuscript submission system or as directed by the editor. Only a manuscript submitted by one of the authors will be accepted. Authors are advised to submit electronic MS-Word files through the online submission system. If for some technical reason online submission is not successful, the author can submit the manuscript to email@example.com. All submitted manuscripts to DBEEJ shall be subjected to a plagiarism check where an acceptable tolerance limit of 25% shall be applied. Authors should note that once a manuscript is submitted to DBEEJ, it is unethical to submit the same to any other publisher for whatever reason. Hence, the submitted manuscript should not have been previously published in any form.
2. Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
- a) Typesetting and Formatting
Manuscript should be typeset in one column layout, prepared as a double line MS Word document with the complete text, references, tables and figures included. All manuscript should be prepared with Times New Romans, font size 12, and double line spacing and not more than 15 pages.
- b) Medium of Communication
Acceptable medium of all correspondences with the journal is English language. Hence, manuscript should be written in good English. Title, author(s), and affiliations should all be included on the title page as the first page of the manuscript file, followed by a 150-200-word abstract and 3-5 keywords. They should be in the following order: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords.
- c) Figures, Tables and Equations
Figures and Tables should form part of the body of the text. Tables should not exceed ten and figures should not be more than five. Figures, tables and equations should be numbered and cited as Figure 1, Figure 2, or Table 1, Table 2, or Equation 1, etc. in sequence. The appendix section shall be dedicated only to study constructs or/and scheduled questions interview.
- d) Referencing
All references should be formatted in APA style in the text and listed in the References section.
- e) Review Process
Manuscripts not adhering to journal guidelines will be returned to authors without evaluation. Submitted manuscripts that adhere to the guidelines shall first be reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief or the Editor, who will assign them to reviewers. A single blind peer review process shall apply. On the comment of the reviewer, the Editor prepares a decision letter either of acceptance without adjustment, or with minor revision or outright rejection. This is sent to the corresponding author.