This program is designed for:
Salespeople, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.
• Identify the behaviors and skills of a successful sales professional.
• Apply a structured and tested sales process to maximize every sales opportunity.
• Understand prospecting basics and be able to conduct a sales call.
• Use appropriate questioning techniques and listening skills which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
• Make presentations that meet both organization objectives and the needs of the audience.
• Anticipate objections and work up strong responses.
• Describe different types of selling models.
• Choose a closing technique to earn the business.
• Draft a formula to achieve sales goals.
• Manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis.
• Differentiate themselves from competition through building better customer relationships and the use of customer care philosophies.
Participation at this event is by registration only and subject to confirmation by GCPBS.
You will receive an email with the online login meeting ID and password, once your payment has been confirmed.
Date: Monday 06th July – Wednesday 08th July, 2020.
Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm Daily.